Can’t Reach Toenails to Cut Them Anymore?
Older people complain that at some point, for one reason or another, it is no longer possible to reach toenails for clipping.
- Thick hard to cut toenails;
- Difficulty reaching the toe;
- Arthritic hands making operation of the clippers hard;
- Toes that are bent or otherwise not “as usual” due to conditions like arthritis
What is available – our foot doctors will be happy to help you to solve this problem! Toe nail cutting is eligible service for house call by podiatrist /foot doctor if you are unable to visit foot clinic due to any of those reasons:
- Being patient of home health organization, or visiting internist;
- Post-surgical recovery;
- Inability to walk/travel to the office due to pain, weakness, loss of balance , fragile health;
- Being a resident of assistance living facility;
- Being wheelchair bound/ bed confined/ in need of walking assistance devices, such as crutches , walker, scooter
- Have your primary doctor visiting you at home as well.
Call to schedule house call appointment today (312)998 0974
Dr. Gelbmann is wonderful, he comes to my home on regular basis and i can’t say enough how great he is.” Read More- Baets L.
Great doctor and easy to set up home visit, i recommend this place for all home bound people.” Read More- John S.
Great foot care service for home bound patients, i’ve been using them a lot. Very satisfied.” Read More- Mary C.
Great home foot care, Doctors are professional and well equipped in case of any unexpected issues that might arise.” Read More- Mullen D.
I was very satisfied with overall experience at this, they took excellent care of me.” Read More- Linda G.
Physician always answers all my questions. Staff is always nice, friendly and efficient.” Read More- Sandra K.